Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Best Breakfast Smoothie

It's funny what things you pick up on from the people you live with over the years - this smoothie recipe has stuck with me from a roommate I lived with over five years ago. At the time, everyone in our house would make it and jokingly called it "The Kendra."  Every summer, I find myself making it regularly for breakfast. Even though at first I was skeptical of the peanut butter + blueberry combination, something about it works! I've even found a similar smoothie at two of my favorite coffee shops in Phoenix.


I have never, ever, measured the ingredients for a smoothie, so I apologize, but all you are getting is a list of ingredients for you to adjust to your liking.

Frozen Blueberries
Frozen Blackberries
Frozen Raspberries (optional)
Big Spoonful of Almond or Peanut Butter
Dry Oats
Milk (whatever kind is your preference, I use dairy milk or almond)
Spinach (also optional)


Blend and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment